Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Journal Entry

I just finished by chapter mind maps and summaries for the next week. Now I can focus all my attention on my humanties essay. I think I will write about the Toby Keith song "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue!" That song really touches my heart and gives me goose bumps when I listen to it.

On a personal note, before I can focus 100% on writing this essay... I have to move this weekend. I am hoping to do it quick and get completely unpacked all this weekend so I don't have to worry about it anymore. This whole full-time student, packing and moving stress has been killing me!! I cannot wait until this weekend is over and we are all settled in our new place. Then I can just go back to being a full-time student and focus my attention back on my studies!

Wish me luck! Tons to do in a little bit of time! I'm sure I can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment